Smoky Mountain Experience
…to get away
in the Peaceful Side of the Smokies, while you support the work of Children’s Bible Ministries
It’s our 85th year! CBM was founded in 1935 and has been fulfilling the Great Commission by reaching children with the gospel ever since. We do this through the ministry of the C’s – Classes, Camps, and Correspondence Lessons.
Join us for our Spectacular Smoky Mountain Experience, where all proceeds will support the work of CBM. You can be a part of the work God has called us to do, all while having an AMAZING Smoky Mountain vacation!
The purpose of this event is to further and expand our ministry, as well as provide wonderful fellowship, relaxation, fun, and food for you (and your family, if you wish). Limited space – only 17 rooms in 3 lodges!
- Choose from a Bronze, Silver, or Gold Package.
- Our beautiful saltwater pool, located at Elk Lodge, will be open! Please enjoy from 9am to 9pm.
- All linens are provided! If you wish to use the hot tub or pool, please bring your own towel for this purpose.
- Check-in time: 3:00pm or later (EST); Check-out time: 11:00am or earlier (EST).
- Please note that pets, alcohol, and smoking (except outdoors) are not permitted on the property.
- Children’s Bible Ministries dba Tuckaleechee Retreat Center is a 501c3 nonprofit. Our Spectacular Smoky Mountain Experience is a fundraiser for the continued growth of our ministry, to help us reach more children with the gospel. All proceeds from this event will support this work. We will share more about the work of CBM with you during Tuesday morning’s breakfast time.
- Package pricing is per room/cabin, NOT per person! Your price includes the package’s amenities for everyone in your room!
To view photos and video tour, click lodge pictures below
- One of the purposes of this event is to facilitate fellowship and community. Guests are able to enjoy one another’s company in the following shared areas:
Bear Lodge guests: full kitchen, downstairs game room, hot tub, upstairs and downstairs living rooms, decks, laundry room (complimentary – bring your own detergent), and dining room.
Elk Lodge guests: upstairs game room, hot tub, upstairs and downstairs living rooms, decks, laundry room (complimentary – bring your own detergent), and dining room.
Downstairs Deer Lodge guests: living room, hot tub.
- Meals included in your package will be served in the Elk Lodge kitchen/dining room. Due to our cooks needing to prepare your meals in this kitchen, kitchen access for Elk Lodge guests is limited to lunch time. Refrigerator space in this lodge will be extremely limited.
Exciting Local Events
May 29: Gene Watson Live (Country Singer) Country Tonite Theater, Pigeon Forge
Flower and Food Festival at Dollywood
May 28-30: Lyda Plemons (artist), Carolyn Meiller (author) & Deborah Adams (silk scarf artist) @ The Townsend Visitor Center (7906 E. Lamar Alexander Pkwy., Townsend)
Space is limited – first-come, first-served.
Call 1-800-487-6659 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!